I hope you’ve all been enjoying the recipes this month. Today I’m sharing a dessert recipe.
I found these delicious cookies on pinterest a few weeks back. I was looking for something quick for a get together with some friends. Where else to go, but pinterest? It’s loaded with great recipes! I came across these babies and knew I had to try them. I love lemon and I love cool whip! There was no way I could go wrong with these cookies.
And I was right. I could eat the whole batch myself…. in a couple weeks of course. I have been wanting to share these with others so they can get in on the deliciousness too. These were so simple and only required 4 ingredients. It’s hard to find something so simple, yet so scrumptious!
1 tub Cool whip (8oz)
1 Lemon box cake
1/2 to 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray baking sheet.
- Mix together the egg, lemon box cake, and cool whip in mixing bowl. Stir until ingredients are mixed well. The batter will be fluffy and thick.
- Scoop out balls of dough and roll around in powdered sugar, make sure they are coated well.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cookies cool and then store in an air tight container.
You will not regret making these cookies!! My boys love them! I love them too! They pair well with a cup of hot coffee on a relaxing evening with the family. What’s your favorite cookie recipe? Share with us please!